Golden triangles with Ranthombore National Park adventure tour
On your arrival at Delhi international airport, welcome by our representative & you will be
- DAY 01: ARRIVAL DELHI // BY FLIGHT
- On your arrival at Delhi international airport, welcome by our representative & you will be transferred to Hotel. Check in at hotel. Relax a while.
New Delhi, the capital and the third largest city of India is a fusion of the ancient and the modern. Standing along the West End of Genetic Plain, the capital city, Delhi, unwinds a picture rich with culture, architecture and human diversity, deep in history, monuments, museums, galleries, gardens and exotic shows. Comprising of two contrasting yet harmonious parts, the Old Delhi and New Delhi, the city is a travel hub of Northern India.
Afternoon proceed for the half day sightseeing tour of Delhi covering The Jama Masjid (MOSQUE) one of the Architectural gift given by Shah Jahan, is one of the largest mosques not only in Delhi but in India. Humayun's Tomb, this red sand stone structure is considered to be the predecessor of Taj Mahal. Drives pass President House, Parliament House and India Gate & Red Fort. Later return to Hotel.
Overnight stay in Delhi.
- DAY 02: DELHI – AGRA (203 KMS - 4.5 HRS DRIVE) / (TAJ MANAH REMAIN CLOSED ON EVERY FRIDAY)
- After breakfast straight drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in at Hotel. Relax a while.
Agra has found its mention in the famous Hindu epic Mahabharat as the forest of Agraban close to Mathura. Badal Singh founded the city in 1475. Sikandar Lodhi made Agra his capital city. Later, Babur defeated the Lodhis to capture the city situated on the banks of River Yamuna and thus, the long association of Mughals with Agra started. The Mughal love of architecture translated into beautiful monuments such as Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Sikandra. The glory of Agra was at its peak during the reign of Akbar, Jehangir and Shah Jahan. Akbar made it the center of art, culture, commerce and learning and Shah Jahan saw it in full bloom. In fact, it is said that it was Akbar who laid the foundation of the modern city that we see now in 1558 and was known as Akbarabad. Most of the buildings belong to the period between mid-16th century and 17th century and were of high quality. These monuments were built in the contemporary Mughal style. Mughlai cuisine and the skilled craftsmen can still be seen in the narrow lanes of the city as a reminiscent of the lost times. Afternoon proceed to visit Taj Mahal, blushing in the rosy glow of dawn. Taj Mahal renowned for its spectacular architecture, seven wonders of the world and built by Shah Jahan for his lady love Queen Mumtaz Mahal in 1632.
Later set out for a sightseeing tour of Agra Fort, Built by the great Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, is a master piece of design with beautiful mosques and palaces.
After sightseeing of Agra return to hotel.
Overnight stay will be at Agra Hotel.
- DAY 03: AGRA– RANTHAMBORE (288 KMS – 06 HRS DRIVE)
- After breakfast drive to Ranthambore. Upon arrival Ranthambore transfer you to your hotel. Check in at hotel. Day free for leisure.
Ranthambore National Park is located in Sawai Madhopur district in Rajasthan. Ranthambore National Park has the world famous tiger reserve & spread over 1334 sq kilometers. Tourists turn up in high numbers from various parts of India and abroad to watch tigers, there is plenty of flora and fauna to watch out for in the Tiger sanctuary. There are more than 300 species of trees, 50 aquatic plants, over 300 species of birds, 50 aquatic plants and 30 mammals, sloth bear, wild boar, Chinkara, Porcupines and Jackals, Leopards, Jungle cat, marsh crocodile, Sambhar, Chital, Nilgai, Gazelle, Boars, Mongoose, Indian hare, Monitor lizards and large number of birds apart from the tigers which are the major attractions of this wonderful national park.
Overnight stay will be at Ranthambore.
- DAY 04: RANTHAMBHORE
- Morning before breakfast proceeds for the Ranthambore National Park Safari by Shared Canter or Open Bus with Naturist. After safari return to hotel. Day free for leisure. Evening again proceeds for the Ranthambore National Park Safari by Shared Canter with Naturist.
Most of the wildlife lovers prefer to go on Canter safari to explore Ranthambore National Park. At a time Canter safari can accommodate 16 people. It gives personal delight of sightseeing and unique experience of exploring magnificent vicinity of the park. The safari can be enjoyed in two different times-either early in the morning or in the late afternoon and takes near about 3 hours to complete the trip.
Canter or Open Bus safari is one of the economical and best ways to venture the interior and untouched beauty of Ranthambore wildlife sanctuary.
Later return to hotel. Overnight stay will be at Ranthambore.
- DAY 05: RANTHAMBHORE – JAIPUR (152 KMS – 03 HRS DRIVE)
- Morning before breakfast proceeds for the Ranthambore National Park Safari by Shared Canter or Open Bus with Naturist. After safari return to hotel. Breakfast at hotel. After which straight drive to Jaipur.
Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions. Known as the Pink City because of the colour of the stone used exclusively in the walled city, Jaipur's bazaars sell embroidered leather shoes, blue pottery, tie and dye scarves and other exotic wares. Western Rajasthan itself forms a convenient circuit, in the heart of the Thar desert which has shaped its history, lifestyles and architecture.
Upon arrival Jaipur transfer you to your hotel. Day free for Shopping.
Overnight stay will be at hotel.
- DAY 06: JAIPUR
- Today morning after breakfast at hotel, take an excursion tour of Amber Fort, which is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. An elephant will spare you the trouble of reaching up to the fortress (PAY DIRECTLY). Once on top, stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls. Many of the rooms have delightful wall paintings, with precious stones and mirrors inlaid in the walls. Most fascinating, perhaps, is the Sheesh Mahal (hall of mirrors) where a single lamplight is reflected in the many mirrors, lighting up the room.
Today morning after breakfast at hotel, take an excursion tour of Amber Fort, which is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. An elephant will spare you the trouble of reaching up to the fortress (PAY DIRECTLY). Once on top, stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls. Many of the rooms have delightful wall paintings, with precious stones and mirrors inlaid in the walls. Most fascinating, perhaps, is the Sheesh Mahal (hall of mirrors) where a single lamplight is reflected in the many mirrors, lighting up the room.
In the afternoon visit City Palace –a delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, Jantar Mantar, is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use; visit to Hawa Mahal (FROM OUTSIDE), the ornamental facade of this "Palace of Winds" is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine Trelliswork and elaborate balconies.
Overnight stay will be at Jaipur.
- DAY 07: JAIPUR – DELHI (262 KMS – 06 HRS DRIVE) / DELHI DEPARTURE // BY FLIGHT
- After breakfast straight drive to Delhi. Upon arrival Delhi transfers you to Delhi International/ Domestic airport to connect flight for onward destination with the Sweet Memories of India Tour on behalf of OUR TEAM!!!