Sri Lanka Beach Tour Holiday Package – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Meet our guides and staffs at the airport and rush to relax at the Negombo hotels with the beach accompanying your relaxation
- Day 01 - AIRPORT - NEGOMBO
- Meet our guides and staffs at the airport and rush to relax at the Negombo hotels with the beach accompanying your relaxation
- Day 02 - NEGOMBO - BENTOTA / Travel Time – 2 hours and 30 minutes
- After your breakfast at negombo, your journey heads toward the next exciting beach, a gem of a beach you can call it! You name the fun! You have it there! From the adventure sports to water sports. Much more fun and excitment awaiting!! (Jet Skying, Parasailing, Banana Boat Riding, Kyaking ) A romantic river cruise is definitely accompanying your journey
- DAY 3 - BENTOTA
- You will continue your stay at benthota, Your fun continues, benthota has so much yo will want to experience more!
- DAY 4 - BENTOTA - HIKKADUWA / Travel Time – Approximately 1 hour
- After breakfast at the hotel your journey heads toward another amazing destination, You call it Hikkaduwa, beach with an attitude. From its beach, surfing, corals to night life..you have it all. A place famous for antique an batik shops add even more color to your journey. Hikkaduwa also holds the word famous annual event 'The Hikka Fest' making it stun the world
- DAY 5 - HIKKADUWA - GALLE - UNAWATUNA / Travel Time – Approximately 15 minutes
- From hikka after your tummy filled breakfast, you will try through to Galle, Galle, located down the southern regions you will meet the UNESCO heritage site, the Dutch fort built by the Dutch and still being preserved in this beautiful island nation. If you prefer Whale watching will be an optional excursion.
- DAY 6 - UNAWATUNA
- Your journey will continue with your stay at Unawatuna,The mouth-watering food id accompanying you with no doubt.
- DAY 7 - UNAWATUNA - COLOMBO / Travel Time – Approximatly 3 hours
- It's time to say good bye to the beautiful beaches of this tear drop nation. Drive down to Colombo! say good bye Sri Lanka!